Sunday, August 9, 2009

alalala

Ok like everyone else... i'm getting tired of blogging >_>''

On Friday, holy shit epic fun. Cardboard box-ing down hills WHO KNEW THAT COULD BE SO FUGGIN FUN? Well actually those who tried it before... and little kiddies... but that's not the point here. The point is... well I'm not quite sure about that either... however cardboard box + hill = fun.

Jwai... I didn't mean to gg you... it was unintentional i swear ahahah. However that makes it all the more funny. I mean owning you... without even trying... funnier seeing as I don't see it coming. The stuff baka wrote... ok so he was a bit harsh, seeing as I don't really know shit about the real thing, I don't really care.

Anyways... art showcase was not bad. Raw salmon sushi... not bad... (I HATE FISH!!!!!!!!! and seafood in general) Cousins house... boring... gay... boring... Nothing else to say. Except that I've captured 6 pokemon now ~hoho~

2 comments:

  1. also,
    chair + ramming akio's legs = fun

    As is throw boiling oil onto IB head guy and then allowing him to be eating by lions wearing bowties....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grow up gugga and be a man :P
    Your cousin

    ReplyDelete