Friday, June 19, 2009

Iceeeee... skating

Hmmms, so update of the week.

Monday, went city after exams. Ate korean.
Tuesday, Usual boring school day.
Wednesday, Went into city and YESSSS I passed xephyr again n_______n 3-3
Thursday, Poker'd... that's all I can remember lol
Today, Did shit all... oh and swapped my perma whitescreening laptop for a working one.

Random quote/saying/ w/e it is

When your world seems to fall apart, you've got to remember. Your friends will always be there, to piece it back together.

Ahahaha... so much better then those other emo ones lol.

Last results I need are english paper 2. And stupid biol... I've got a predicted level 4/5 and I fail for the term... wth so bs

1 comment:

  1. you ate a "korean"??? whom isnt justin??
    (seeing that he was at school today)




    :L

    ReplyDelete