Tuesday, June 2, 2009

wheeeeeeeeee~

Alalalalalalalalala.

Today was... fun I guess.

Played cards heaps today... cheated heaps as well LOL. Never get into a game with me, VJ, and john. You CAN'T win :D So had study first up... cards. Then assembly, gawd Log e can drone on for a long time. Mtea... obviously was playing cards... hohoho~ Bomb/chop every round anyone?

Then had biol... I was OBVIOUSLY studying... no actually... I was looking outside at the rain... pretty boring :D

Lunch... MORE CARDS... yes... it's a normal day at qa for me (that or we do nothing).

Had english after. Gawd that HL student is a dumb pos. Mcgrath was raging entire time LOL. How can someone write such shit... and be in IB, HL english? What an idiot :D

Then math... boring! FKN WAS SELF TEACHING MATRICES FOR NO FUGGIN REASON... SIF NOT ON THE FUGGIN EXAM.

Was raining earlier... cbf'd to catch the 460 home. Caught the 110 instead. SCREW YOU VINNY, SIF GET HOME EARLIER THEN ME D:<... well I did go doctors... and get a flu shot which I had NO CLUE WHATSOEVER ABOUT.

Should really start chem-ing but cbf. No random thoughts lately... strange... although I guess they're random thoughts cause they come randomly. =\

No comments:

Post a Comment