Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Woah... blog's still going

What happened today at school... I don't remember. =\

Had chem then biol. Then english. Something happened in the time... I just don't remember what :S

After school went tops. Tekken'd beat someone... then lost. DDR'd... Disappointing again T_T

I still can't believe I've been bothered to keep this blog alive... not that anyone reads it.

Random thought of the day.

Determination is a catalyst for success. Although the more determined you are to do something, the more depressed you will feel once failing. Failure will hit harder with more determination, but without determination there'll be no chance of success whatsoever. So is determination a good thing or a bad thing? I mean... it is a catalyst and the reason of success. But with it, comes the fact that failure will hit harder, since more determination and effort would have to be put in.

Well that's the most random thought today... really not in the mood to post anything at all.

Oh yeah... just remembered, I've now got a table tennis table at home o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment