Saturday, May 9, 2009

Akio's bday

Well today was Baka's bday, so I went friggin NORTHSIDE to get to his place. Got there at around 10:30-10:40. Baka went to pick up Shon and Jwai, so I let myself into his place, and started playing cards (no not rly... his mum let me in, then i started playing cards.. by myself =[) A few minutes later baka and co. arrived.

We started playing brawl, and I won the SSBB comp, which comes as no suprise xD Continued brawling for... 3 hours or so, then Shon's eyes died, so we went to get pizza instead =] Walked to the Dominoes store, which was like 10000000000 km away (ok...so maybe I'm exaggerating a bit) On the way to the store, we half ran half walked, apart from baka, who was being retarded and walking normally D:< Upon arrival at the store, baka realised that he forgot the voucher back at his place... so I told Jwai and Shon to get my FREE slurpy :D while baka and I walked back to his place to grab them. Baka decided to bike it back to Dominoes, so I got ditched at his place D:, it was alright, was playing Twilight Princess =] His phone went off around 200000000000000 times, but since he wasn't there, I just left it ringing. Was trying to catch fish, (obviously in the game) when baka and co. came back. My slurpy was basically non-existant by the time I got it, D: but it's alright... it was free. And so we started eating pizza, while baka left to pick up Ken. Meaning he took the same trip 3 times, rather then once. When he got back we started tekkening.

Quite fun, although, every time baka/ken used a grab, it was called rape. Kuma + Anna was epik, but the worst was Mokujin + Mokujin. We have figured out, that Takahashi's are natural rapists xD. After an hour or so of tekken, we decided to revert back to brawl. Played two games of 5 stock, before baka's mum came home, as well as his brother. We stopped playing to eat KFC. Jwai said something about vanilla coke making people burp, so we decided to scull a cup, without burping. We failed this miserably. And the coke ended up lasting around half an hour, because when Jwai and Shon were trying to scull theirs, they started laughing, which caused everyone, baka, Ken, Jwai, Shon, Yuji, and me to be unable to drink without laughing. Although we finished the coke after half an hour, Shon kept laughing, and so it continued for around an hour. It somehow went to everyone being immature, and baka being eldest there. Although I couldn't resist bringing up that he was also the shortest, this is where Yuji popped in by saying, not only in the house, but also in the pants LOLOLOLOL. Left baka's place at around 5 (was meant to leave at 3:30 xD)

Was a good day overall, and Happy Bday Baka =]

No comments:

Post a Comment