Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I I I (aye aye aye) eyes

Hmms so today had chem, got design practical results back, gay >_> Then had biol, we cut a bull's eye, was fun, looking through the lens EVERYTHING was upside down :D And there was all this crap coming out of the eye. Was fun :D

Mtea, did nothing, walked around on the hill. Bought a drink which got scabbed from. Then had english. Read Jane Eyre, still can't finish that book >_> Afterwards learnt Korean from yan. I can read.... to an extent xD

Went to city afterwards, ts'd with baka, PWNT YOU AGAIN 3-2 BISH. (although really it should be 3-1 because the first time I didn't know how to play >_>) Was pretty good, then played one round of tekken against vinny.... lost D: Had one song on ddr before leaving. Caught the 100, didn't realise bro was on the bus... until we arrived at Inala lol.

Nothing interesting happened as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment