Friday, May 8, 2009

Waste of monies! :@:@:@:@

Today was prettty dodgy.

Had TOK first up.... waste of time in my opinion. Did absolutely NOTHING in the 2 hours. Morning Tea was considerably boring, did nothing as usual. HAD NO FRIGGING CARDS. Waste of time, people were at UQ, so lack of baka to make fun of :p

Mando... well... I can successfully say, I did nothing =]

Lunch was boring... again... although Yan and Linda were able to take some... coupley photos of, *drum roll* Christine and Shon (yes shock! It's not 'Claudio' and 'Hero' D:)Ended lunch with me rolling down the hill.... makes you very dizzy @_@

After lunch had chem, where I left early to go to an AR meeting. Damn boring, Jones actually knows what he's talking about.... sometimes... whereas nothing useful will be extracted from Loggie. Left early.... and went Garbo. WHERE THE MFKN DDR MACHINES ARE SO SHIET!!!! Wasted monies on trying to play =.= couldn't even pass LOVE SHINE, the shame.... lesson learnt, never DDR at Garbo again grrr..

That was basically it, and tomorrow's baka's bday, so early happy bday, and grats (if you don't get it.... your not meant to :p)

Woot brawl contest at baka's place 2moz, I wonder who wins, hmmmms *thinks*, geez that's a really difficult question xD

Ima Demo Zutto still stuck in my head =[, good song though :D

No comments:

Post a Comment