Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep

So, today woke up at 11:15, still felt so damn tired lulz. Realised, I could've made $50 today... if I had just woken up earlier. But too tired so just kept sleeping xD (but the money... damnit)

Ah wells, I'm not greedy for money, and I guess I can't actually miss what I've never had *coughs*bullshit*coughs* But I can regret it =]

So haven't really done anything at all. Don't remember what happened yesterday either. My memory is so dodgy now. Oh wait, was watching Hana Yori Dango yesterday. Finished season 1... now for season 2...

Got most songs from the album Quiet Storm by Untouchable in my head =[

Hmmms, when people say they've lost the will to live... why not just die then? I mean, it ends their misery which is a bonus, and it would mean others don't have to listen to them complain. But then again, if there are people who care... then I guess that gives them a reason not to die, but wouldn't that also mean they have something to live for. And to live so that they don't make those who care depressed... there needs to be a will behind it to keep living. So does that make the statement, "I've lost the will to live" pointless and meaningless?

Random thought over. As is post.

1 comment: