Thursday, May 21, 2009

FLOODING

So today, instead of catching the bus, I wanted to get driven so that I didn't need to walk across bbc =] Was stuck on a street 5 mins from my house for an hour, so decided to not go school altogether. Got home, and started playing brawl n________n Basically did that the entire day.

Had no food at home, so starved the entire day... then went macca's... such fatty foods... but still, something to eat :D

SO all those who've done TOK already, I'm sure you did fine, for those who haven't yet GOOD LUCK.

Asuka > Miguel
Convo about this with hill went from Asuka > Miguel --> Miguel kisses Asuka's ass (said from hill LOLOLOL) failz n________n

Dunno if I can go ice or not... I think I can, whether I want to is another question ;D

Probably will go... better then staying home with the family. ^_^

Now I need to go write a script, on what to say to someone's parents. D: Then get my parents to talk with them as well... gg >_<

Happy Bday Milly =]

No comments:

Post a Comment